Careers at RITTA
RITTA is always on the lookout for top talent. Any open jobs are listed below, but always feel free to email us at email@example.com to show us your stuff.
RITTA, a premier boutique marketing and advertising agency in North Jersey, is looking for a smart, personable team player with 5 years of advertising/marketing agency experience to work on a major small home appliance account. Must be a strategic/creative thinker, detail oriented and a self-starter. Experience should include ability to write briefs, evaluate creative executions and synthesize client feedback for both digital and print projects. Experience in marketing home appliances is a plus.
- Requires outstanding verbal and written communication, organizational, problem solving, leadership and relationship-building skills
- Ensure that deliverables coincide with project scope, schedule, budget, goals and objectives
- Maintain knowledge of client industries and products
- Work on projects across the spectrum of marketing from product positioning to point-of-sale marketing – online and offline
- Effectively manage long-term client relationships with a focus on client expectations, satisfaction and project management
- Ensure that proper communication is maintained within creative teams to ensure project expectations are understood, client objectives are achieved and deadlines are met
- Proficiency in computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets and presentation software (MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Must have own transportation, as on-site client meetings are required
This is an on-site position in Paramus, New Jersey, with excellent benefits in a challenging, fast-paced environment. We believe in an atmosphere that nurtures creativity and collaborative thinking. There is no challenge too complex with a “get-it-done” energy that reverberates through the entire marketing agency. If you’re searching for an inspirational place to work and grow, contact us today.
So you want to work at an ad agency…
Not a big one, a smaller one, boutique even, to – you know, “get your feet wet.”
You want a fast-paced environment with lots of creative “types” – but you need your space too, ‘cause you have people to meet and greet, projects to work on and supplies to order – so being at the front desk and being the face of our team is your kind of stage!
Have you been told, “You have a big personality”? That’s good. Bring it.